Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Handy little piece of information

I am constantly learning new things, I don’t know if this is because of a lack of learning when I was younger or if it is because the world is constantly changing or what. But I am constantly finding out new and interesting things.

In an effort to make the world a better place I am going to try to pass along some of these new things that I learn. Some you may already know, some may be new to you as well. Either way, I hope they help.

Like this weekend, I learned that some Chuck E. Cheese restaurants serve beer. That’s a damn handy tid bit of knowledge to have. I don’t know if they list the locations that sever brew on their site, but they should. Screw the price of gas, I will make the drive if I can sit through that robotic rodent rout with a frosty cold gift from the thirst quenching gods. Why can’t the parents have fun too right?

I wonder if they would think poorly of me if I sat in the booth with one of those plastic batting helmets with the two cups glued to it on with a tube running from them to my mouth?

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails