Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Surveys

Do you ever get those silly survey e-mails? You know the ones where they list out your 50 favorite things and crap like that? I see tons of these things but I never really “take” them. So I thought that I would give it a shot. So here goes.

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1) Favorite object in your room?
Everything, I bought it all so if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t own it.

2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Smoked? No, never smoked it.

3) Do you own guns?
Yeah, Kiss wrote a song about it.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
None

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not any more, but when I was single I would sweat bullets in the doctor’s office

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
I think they are sort of brownish in color, somewhat oblong in shape and come 10 to a pack.

7) Favorite song?
Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Liquids. Drinking solids is way to hard first thing in the morning.

9) Can you do push ups?
Like a champ

10) Can you do a chin up?
With a little help from my friends

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My ring, just guess which one!

12) Do you like blue cheese?
Love fungus!

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yup

15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
Wait, where is 14? What happened to 14? Is 14 ok? HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM 14? Call the fuzz, have them put out an APB on 14. Oh god, I hope 14 is alright.

16) Middle name?
14’s middle name? I don’t know, I guess it would be the our in fourteen, or maybe it is urte.

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
WE GOT TO FIND 14, Where the hell is 14? Does anyone have 14’s cell phone number?

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Pills, lunch, soda

19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly?
Coffee, Diet Coke, Water

20) Current worry?
I am more than a little concerned about 14, he is missing.

21) Current hate right now?
I hate that I can’t find 14, did you hear that he is missing?

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Holy shit, now 22 is missing too. This freaking me out. First it was 14 and now they got 22 as well. LOCK THE CITY DOWN people. We have a numbernapper out there. As of right now it appears that they are only interested in even numbers but we can’t confirm that. Someone call America’s Most Wanted. We got to get 14 and 22 back. I am going to make a ribbon bumper sticker with 14 and 22 on it. All proceeds will go to finding 14 and 22.

24) Where would you like to be right now?
In the company of 14 and 22

25) Name three people who will complete this?
Well it damn sure wont be 14 and 22 now will it?! Why do you keep asking me all of these questions when two whole numbers are missing?

26) Do you own slippers?
Yes, size 14, 22 in euro…. Oh my god, how weird is that?

27) What shirt are you wearing?
My new have you seen 14 and 22 t-shirt

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I wont sleep until we find 14 and 22, this is serious people!

29) Can you whistle?
Yes, and I have been whistling and yelling for 14 and 22 since I found out that they were missing

341) Would you be a pirate?
Oh fuck, now they got 30 – 340. NO NUMBERS ARE SAFE. Take shelter!

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Wait, how did we get back to 32? Aren’t you missing?


33) Favorite girl's name?
What kind of fucked up question is this when we are in a state of emergency?

34) Favorite boy's name?
Long Dong Silver, his parents must have been visionaries.

35) What's in your pocket?
Wait, you don’t think that I took 14, 22 and all of the other missing numbers do you?

36) Last person that made you laugh?
Tom Bergeron, love that damn America’s Funniest Home Videos.

37) Best bed sheets as a child:
Clean ones.

38) Worst injury you've ever had?
Got my face busted up in a motorcycle wreck, oh well, I don’t think I would have enjoyed being a model anyway.

39) Do you love where you live?
Oh god no, I hate it. idiot

40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
I think 5, but they are all tuned to the news, we got to find the missing numbers!

41) Who is your loudest friend?
Not sure, right now they are all loud walking through the woods yelling for the missing numbers.

42) How many dogs do you have?
None, but if I did they would be out sniffing the trail of the missing numbers.

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
I don’t know, but I can tell you that I am really missing 14 & 22 right now.

46) What is your favorite candy?
Oh Christ! They got 44 & 45 now too!! Curse you numbernapper!

47) Favorite Sports Team?
Alabama Crimson Tide! Especially number 14, 22, 44 & 45!

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
I hope it’s not to identify 14, 22, 44 & 45.

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
In a chemically induced sleep

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I sure as hell hope that 14, 22, 44 & 45 are ok.

Yeah, it’s stupid, I know.

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails